- According to ComingSoon, America Ferrera will star in the coming-of-age drama An Invisible Sign of My Own, which will be directed by Mad Hot Ballroom's Marilyn Agrelo.
- Paramount and Brad Pitt's production company Plan B have picked up the rights to two memoirs, Beautiful Boy and Tweak, Variety reports.
- FX has ordered a series about a rebel motorcycle gang from one of the producers of The Shield, reports Zap2it.
- Mariah Carey's album remains at the top of the charts for the second week in a row, while Ashlee Simpson is coming in at No. 4, behind Leona Lewis and the Flight of the Conchords album, writes E! Online.
- The iTunes store has added three series from BBC America to its catalog, Broadcasting & Cable reports.
- Reuters reports that there's already a book and documentary in the works about New York governor Eliot Spitzer.
- Spike TV has given the green light to its first comedy series, The Factory, an improvised show from the co-creator of Strangers with Candy, writes the Hollywood Reporter.
- Jonah Hill is in talks to provide the comic relief as Shia's sidekick in the Transformers sequel, writes ComingSoon.
Around The Web
MTV Australia Apologizes After Offensive Tweet About Eva Longoria and America Ferrera Needing 'English Subtitles'