- More Arrested Development alum casting news: Portia de Rossi has been cast in an ABC comedy pilot, Reuters reports.
- Sopranos creator David Chase will write and direct his first feature film, E! reports.
- Justin Timberlake will produce a reality show styled like "a real-life Bourne Identity," TV Week reports; excited yet?
- According to Variety, specialty studios Picturehouse and Warner Independent Pictures are shutting down.
- Writers' strike be dammed — we're still going to get all 48 promised episodes of Lost, with 17 more to come in each of the next two years, Zap2it reports.
- Jason Sudeikis, Will Forte, and Leslie Bibb will star together in a comedy called A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, reports ComingSoon.
- So much for that idea: Natalie Portman has dropped out of the big-screen Wuthering Heights adaptation, Variety reports.
- According to Zap2It, Oliver Stone's W movie has a release date — and it's soon! The George W. Bush movie will hit theaters October 17, 2008.
Around The Web
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Hoop Dreams? Jason Sudeikis Reveals His Non-Traditional Valentine's Day Plans with Olivia Wilde