- Hayden Panettiere has signed a deal with Candie's in which the fashion brand will help promote the Heroes star's first single "Wake Up Call", Billboard reports.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, Adam Sandler's production company Happy Madison will produce a thriller called Shortcut under the name Scary Madison.
- The Associated Press has a report about this weekend's academic conference studying Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- Variety has the news that Tucker Max's bestselling book I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell will be adapted for the big screen.
- Zap2it has Fox's updated Fall premiere dates, with shows now starting in September, not August.
- Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch will star in an indie psychological thriller titled Deadline, ComingSoon reports.
- Variety writes that F. Gary Gray will direct a biopic of Marvin Gaye called Marvin.
- Van Halen brought in more than $93 million touring with David Lee Roth, Reuters reports.
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners