- Army Wives will be back for a third season, with 18 episodes scheduled to air sometime in 2009, Zap2it reports.
- According to Hollywood Reporter, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms will star together in a "bachelor-party comedy" titled Hangover.
- Jordana Brewster will guest-star on Chuck as Jill, the college girlfriend who legendarily broke Chuck's heart, reports Entertainment Weekly.
- The success of Wall-E has apparently sparked new talk of a Hello, Dolly stage revival, Variety reports.
- ABC and FX topped GLAAD's annual "responsibility index," Reuters reports, while NBC and Fox, among others, received failing grades.
- ComingSoon has the news that Jon Heder will star in another Napoleon Dynamite-type oddball comedy, titled Loudermilk.
- Gio wins? Ugly Betty's Christopher Gorham has been cast in the CBS midseason series Harper's Island — though ABC still insists we haven't seen the last of Henry, TV Guide reports.
- ComingSoon writes that Fox has acquired the screen rights to the recent NYT bestseller One Minute to Midnight: Kennedy, Khrushchev and Castro on the Brink of Nuclear War.
Photo courtesy of Lifetime