Yesterday I challenged you guys to test your Christmas movie knowledge with BuzzSugar's Holiday Movie Quiz. If it turns out you're not a holiday movie buff and want to know the correct answers, read more
1. "The Preacher's Wife," starring Whitney Houston and Denzel Washington, is a remake of what film?
ANSWER: The Bishop's Wife
2. In the 2000 movie, "How The Grinch Stole Christmas," how long did it take Anthony Hopkins to complete the narration?
ANSWER: 1 day
3. Who was originally supposed to play George Bailey in "It's A Wonderful Life"?
ANSWER: Cary Grant
4. "A Christmas Story" is based on semi-autobiographical short stories, three of which were published in what magazine?
5. Who plays Ebenezer Scrooge in "The Muppet Christmas Carol"?
ANSWER: Michael Caine