- The Carrie Diaries: This highly anticipated series stars AnnaSophia Robb as Carrie Bradshaw in 1984, during her pre-Sex and the City high school days.
- First Cut: As if being a new doctor wasn't tough enough, a recent med school graduate (Mamie Gummer) realizes that old crushes and enemies will be working alongside her at her first job.
- Cult: After his brother mysteriously disappears, investigative journalist Jeff Sefton (Matt Davis) uncovers the underworld of a popular TV show and all its crazy fans.
- Arrow: After being shipwrecked on a deserted island, a billionaire makes his way back home and does his best to integrate himself back into normal life and right his past wrongs. At the same time, he takes on a new persona called Arrow (the show is based on the comic-book series) and fights crime.
- Beauty & the Beast: Kristin Kreuk stars as homicide detective Catherine Chandler, a strong-willed cop who witnessed her mother's murder when she was just a teenager. She would have been murdered too, but with the help of an outside force she could never explain, she managed to escape. She soon learns that her savior is a man who turns into a beast at night.
Photo courtesy of The CW