Thanks to everyone who pitched in a caption for this week's Caption It contest! Your task was to caption this puzzling image from last weekend's new release Fool's Gold:
Now it's time to choose a winner. Here are my finalists:
- MM: "According to my calculations, if we do a movie with X amount of rom-com cliches and Y number of gratuitous swimsuit shots, we'll end up with a Z profit."
KH: "....is Z good?"
- M-A-T-T-H-E-W M-C-O . . . "Oh damn! How can I give you my autograph if I forget how to spell my name?"
- "Ok, I'll draw it out for you. See, this is me in the middle and here's you and here's Camilla."
- Matthew explains to Kate "How to Lose a Career with One Shirt."
- "See Kate, I've got my list all made for things for the baby. Bandanas in every color, baby's first bongos, mini Airstream play set... Did I miss anything?"
Now, it's time to vote. Which caption wins?
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.