- It will be set in New Orleans.
- The protagonist will be what Pixar Vice President John Lasseter called "the very first African-American Disney princess."
- It will be Disney's first hand-drawn animation project in years.
- There will be a soulful singing alligator.
- The title is Frog Princess.
I'm glad that Disney is finally featuring a black princess; they've only been in business for over 80 years. And while I enjoy digital animation, there is something so appealing about hand-drawn animation. Also, hello — a soulful singing alligator? Sign me up! Maybe Disney's golden years are back.
Update: I found an image of the new princess, as you can see!