- It's Comic-Con weekend! I've already been inspired by some fabulous women of sci fi, talked New Moon and seen a preview for Dexter's fourth season, among lots of other fun things. Stay tuned all weekend for lots more from San Diego!
- The Ugly Truth may be ugly, but Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl are solid in their roles. How well do you know Butler? And can you think of a funny caption for this photo from the film?
- So You Think You Can Dance turned 100 with a shocking elimination. Hear what the contestants had to say — and do you still think the winner will be a girl?
- In TV casting news, The Tudors chose its final queen, while Ugly Betty hired a new assistant. And some old characters are returning to the new Melrose Place — do you think that's wise?
- Don Draper is drowning in the new Mad Men poster. Check out the video to see how they made the image!
- Need some sweet music for the weekend? Here's a playlist of my faves from the Pitchfork Music Festival and a free download from the Monsters of Folk.
- I was excited to get a first look at Project Runway — and more excited to learn about an all-star special!
- Trailers everywhere! This week, we got our first look at Denzel Washington in The Book of Eli, Renee Zellweger in My One and Only, and Abbie Cornish in Bright Star. But Johnny Depp in Alice in Wonderland might have been the best of all. Speaking of which, what should Depp do next?
- Watching any feel-good movies this weekend? Tell me about your favorites!