This week you sounded off on a few big movie happenings, including the first glimpse of characters in the highly anticipated adaptation of The Hunger Games, two rival fairy-tale films, and the trailer for yet another ensemble romantic comedy. Check out the most opinionated and spirited comments from those subjects below.
- "So excited! I don't really care what they look like as long as they're relatively close. I just hope they can ACT like Peeta and Gale and I think they can." — likethedirection
- "Peeta looks more beefed up than Gale . . . PROBLEMATIC" — KACIEJPC
- "Wow, Liam Hemsworth looks so different here — he's still crazy hot; in fact, I think I kind of prefer him as a brunette. I'm still not on board with Josh Hutcherson, though. I love Peeta in the books, and this is not what I imagined (not blond or hot enough). I can't wait for the movie, though . . . " — lizlee89
To find out what else made you guys talk back in comments, just read more.
- "I'd need to see a bit more, but solely based on the photos, I'd go with the Kristen Stewart one. The dress in the Relativity one makes me cringe — too saccharine for me, and if I want that kind of flavor, I'd rather watch the Disney cartoon." — RainyDays
- "I don't like Kristen Stewart that much, but after seeing the photos of her and the cast in Huntsman, I'm very interested in watching the darker interpretation of the tale. Though how I can possibly choose between Chris Hemsworth and Armie Hammer?" — Karen Marie
- "Snow White and the Huntsman looks really different. I'm looking forward to seeing it." — bryseana
- "I'm going to love it, but in the way where it's actually terrible and I'm embarrassed to admit that i love it." — jannam
- "I'd probably like this movie if they had stuck to 2 or maybe 3 of the plot lines, but when you throw in a million different characters and stories, it's very hard to actually care about the characters. It's tricky, and just because Love Actually was able to pull it off, doesn't mean it's going to work every time!!!" — dreamalittledream
- "I know we're supposed to love these movies with "stellar casts" but it's starting to feel [like] cheap and manipulative movie making. *puke*" — Cupcake0110