This week marks exactly 19 years since the Full House series finale aired back in 1995, but that doesn't mean the sitcom has lost its following. Thanks to throwback photos, nostalgia-packed interviews, and onscreen reunions, Full House continues to make headlines. To celebrate the series's anniversary, take a look at all of our can't-miss Full House content!
- Think you're the ultimate fan of the show? Test your knowledge by checking out 33 Full House facts that may surprise you.
- Take our quiz to find out: Which Full House character are you?
- There is a long list of reasons to love Full House, which definitely includes all the times you adored Uncle Jesse. Have mercy!
- Speaking of Uncle Jesse, your heart will melt over the throwback picture John Stamos posted of himself with the Olsen twins back in the day.
- Stamos isn't the only one whose relationships spilled over off screen! D.J. and Kimmy Gibbler are real-life BFFs too, with a bunch of adorable Instagram snaps to prove it.
- In April, we interviewed Candace Cameron Bure, who spilled behind-the-scenes secrets about the show. Did you know Scott Weinger was her real-life prom date?
- Meanwhile, Lori Loughlin told us what she thinks Aunt Becky would be up to today.
- In darker news, this video answers a sad question: what if Full House existed without Michelle?
- Fortunately, Michelle was a big part of the show, and if you can't get enough of the Olsens, we have GIF proof that Mary-Kate and Ashley's facial expressions are the best.