Every Friday in the Highlight Reel, I round up the week's best, funniest, strangest, and most embarrassing moments in television for your amusement.
- Dr. Boogie — who got cut from "Shear Genius" this week — talks his way, cuts hair his way, and apparently cries his way too. After seeing a cute message of encouragement from his son, Boogie said: "I just boo-hooed, and tears just ran out my nose."
- "I'm just glad you taste like hot dogs." — Homer Simpson, after Bart was released from the grip of evil on the "24 Minutes" episode of "The Simpsons."
- On "The Girls Next Door" this week, Hef and the girls celebrated Hef's 81st birthday in Las Vegas with a photo signing, where Bridget mused, "It's an unexplainable experience on how many lives we've affected and how many people look up to us as role models... People know who we are and we're not just a blonde chick, we're people now!"
- This is a photo of Joel Bernabel from the first audition episode of "So You Think You Can Dance." This is a photo of Jemaine Clement from Eagle vs. Shark and "Flight of the Conchords." Coincidence? I think not.
- And now, like your favorite shows, the Highlight Reel will be on hiatus until the fall. But don't worry — as "Brothers & Sisters" taught us this week, not all finales have to be sad.