- Who to invite: The loneliest people you know whose lives are already miserable. I kid, that's more Jacob's thing. In your case, welcome anyone who loves the show, but definitely no newbies. You don't want to spend the entire finale trying to explain the glowing life force.
- Dress code: Assign your friends a different Lostie to dress as. Then, go over to that pile of laundry that's been hanging around the corner of your closet for two weeks, dig to the bottom and put on the most crinkled shirt. Unless you're a guy and you look like Sawyer, in which case, don't wear one.
For more tips, read more.
- Table setting: Spread a blanket to give your party that primitive, stranded-island feeling. But if you do choose to get up off the floor, give everyone a number — 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 — to correspond to a particular seat. Give a leftover friend No. 51 to represent Kate. Make them sit away from the table, and then mock them endlessly for not being a candidate.
- What to serve: Munchies, Dharma-style. That means random, packaged food like candy bars, crackers and cheese snack packs or cashews, and of course, beer. Oh, and don't forget to download and paste your own Dharma labels for true authenticity.
- Soundtrack: Depending on how true to the show you want to be, you can pull songs that have been referenced during the course of the series — e.g. Perry Como’s "Catch a Falling Star," Chopin's "Fantaisie-Impromptu in C-sharp Minor," or Charles Trenet's "La Mer" — or just have some fun by choosing your own island-themed songs. My picks are "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns & Roses and "Coconut" by Harry Nilsson.
- Party favors: Give your guests an "I Survived Lost" T-shirt to reward them for their six seasons of loyalty, a lottery ticket in honor of Hurley, and then throw in a white pebble if they've been very, very good.
Photo copyright 2010 ABC, Inc.