Things got off to a hot start this week when we heard that The Vampire Diaries's Ian Somerhalder wanted to star as the handsome Christian Grey in the upcoming big screen adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. Responses were largely positive, but some of you brought up your own casting suggestions, like Somerhalder's cast mate, Joseph Morgan, and Matt Bomer, who recently guest starred on Glee. Speaking of Glee, you also had a lot to say about this week's episode. Check out the best comments below!
- "When I was reading the first book I pictured Ian when I thought of Christian. This was way before the news broke about the movie, so of course I'm all for Ian playing the part. The only thing that doesn't quite fit is that I picture Christian to be a little taller than Ian is. Other than that, he's perfect!" — LNDnurse
- "I can really see him in this role. I do think he sometimes overacts, like with his eyebrows on The Vampire Diaries, but when he tones it down, he can be very vulnerable and real. Plus, he's incredibly sexy and devastatingly gorgeous. I've seen some of his love scenes and let's just say he's very convincing." — popculture whore
- "Oh my gosh! Please tell me this is serious! I have been playing the "if only" game every time I watch The Vampire Diaries wishing to see more of Ian. If this comes true, I will certainly be living happily ever after." — Julie261818
See what else had you talking after the jump.
- "I really liked it. I am kind of tired of seeing Quinn try to hook up with everyone though. Who is next, Kurt?" — Jamie B.
- "I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this episode! I too got all choked up in the end, thinking about how the majority of the time this show drives me nuts, but at the end of the day, it really is just fun listening to the characters sing their songs and watch them grow. I love that Kurt had the pictures from their first sectionals competition in his locker. To this day, that's the only episode I find to be absolutely flawless." — popcorn19
- "Loved both the Santana numbers, hated Kurt's, laughed out loud during Blaine's. I'm shipping Joe/Quinn. Mr. Schue is just strange, I can't with him." — fresh1721
- "I really liked it! Great start." — noonhere
- "In a word, boring." — Janet2373373
- "Definitely has potential. Loved the spaz about the K-cup. My husband feels the same way with half the people he works with. Some slow moments, but overall, humorous." — planetkate
Photo courtesy of The CW