James Franco wrapped up his guest run on The Mindy Project's season premiere this week, and we're pretty sad to see him go. Dr. Paul Leotard has been a hilarious addition to the cast, especially after this week's laugh-out-loud episode. He talks back to Mindy, gets drunk, commits a huge blunder, and eventually gets himself ousted from the practice, but it was good (and funny) while it lasted. Let's not focus on the fact that it's over; let's just laugh all over again at his best lines from the show. Check them out, and let us know if you also enjoyed Franco's guest spot on The Mindy Project!
- On his sperm: "They've got attitude. They're like kids playing in an open fire hydrant in the '70s!"
- His sex advice: "Touch your partner's earlobe. Silky, is it not? Longing for stimulation. It is the clitoris for the head."
- On his career path in gynecology: "From that moment on I realized my life's purpose. I was meant to guide babies down the original runway: the human birth canal."
- On Mindy's fiancé, Casey: "I think you dodged a bullet. I didn't want to say anything before, but that guy has big-time gay face."
- Telling Mindy off: "I really want to help you . . . Shoot! I am busy all day not giving a damn. It looks like I'm just booked all week not caring about this."
- Proving how cute he is: "I wuv hugs."
- Guilting Mindy into helping him: "You are an accessory to sex."
- On his biggest secret: "I didn't tell you I slept with Hillary Clinton, did I?"
- His one last dig at his rival: "I'll miss you all, even Mindy. I think her haircut looks nice, despite what everyone else says."