When an actor gets cast in a franchise film, rarely do they receive a completely unanimous stamp of approval from the fan base. This week, the news that Jena Malone was offered the role of Johanna in Catching Fire ignited the Hunger Games universe with controversy. Here's what fans had to say about the news, along with thoughts on the final three Bachelorette contestants.
- "Not what I was expecting at all. I was expecting some woman to have a totally different build. That's a bit of a letdown. Malone looks too petite and fragile. I was thinking someone that is more solid but still beautiful. Let's see how she acts." — KatnissMellark
- "Not what I imagined, but I'm a fan of her work, and I think she'll do a good job with the role." — testadura67
- "Not at all what I imagined the character would be like — and I actually really disliked her in Stepmom. Haven't followed her career after . . . hopefully she can pull off this character." — dreamalittledream
See which contestant fans are rooting for on The Bachelorette after the jump.
- "I think that Jef will win. He seems like he would be the best dad." — ilikejef
- "I'm pulling for him [Arie] . . . for myself, ha!" — Kirbie J.
- "I don't think Jef will be it — between the religion and 'nondrinking status,' it's not going to fly in the long run. I liked Sean, but really . . . two practical jokes? I could get by with just the one. Shockingly, I liked Arie for the first time this week, and it was because of his family." — MsHP