There are so many highlights to dish about from Jersey Shore season three, episode 12.
- Vinny admitted that it "could get there" with Nicole and he has "genuine feelings" for her. (Too bad he turned into Vinny the jerk later on in the episode, and offended Snooks by treating her like sloppy seconds.)
- Speaking of Vinny, the guys convinced him to get his ears pierced. Cute moment!
- Danielle "the stalker" showed up again at the club — and Pauly declared he wouldn't go anywhere by himself from now on.
- Sammi and Ronnie made up and then hooked up. No surprise there!
- We were introduced to the "atomic bomb" — the biggest grenade Pauly D had ever seen. (We kinda feel bad for her though.)
- Ronnie's drunk mother called the house. In fact, she was drunk dialing all day. Seems like the poor woman was just looking for someone to talk to. But Mike took it too far when he told her all about the latest Ronnie-Sammi drama.
- Mike stirred up trouble between Sammi and Ronnie once again — by calling Sammi out on the whole Arvin drama. Looks like Sam might be hiding something, but we'll have to wait until next week to find out.
To read the rest and take an episode quiz, check out the rest of the post. Want to see your OnSugar posts featured on BuzzSugar? Start your own OnSugar blog and write about your favorite entertainment topic!
Photo courtesy of MTV