Bell will guest-star in several episodes of the show's second season. According to Variety, she will play Elle, who is described as "a sexy, mysterious young lady" who is connected to Peter's apparent death, Claire's future, and HRG's past. Her first appearance will come in October, when she will commit a serious crime — though it's unclear whether she's good or evil.
The show's creator, Tim Kring, told Variety that landing Bell "was not easy to pull off," but they were able to work out a way to film her arc during a small window in her schedule. Bell also is planning to stick around as the narrator of "Gossip Girl" on the CW.
With all the "Heroes" casting news lately, I've started to lose track of who's who. For a recap of the new additions to the show, read more
- Elle — Bell's character, with connections to HRG, Claire and Peter
- May —the lead cheerleader at Claire's new school, played by Janel Parrish
- Sophie — "a mysterious woman with powers" played by Jessica Collins
- Monica — a girl who would "give up everything to help the people around her," played by Dana Davis
- West — Claire's new boyfriend, played by Nick D'Agosto
- Maya — a young woman with powers who is fleeing the Dominican Republic when the season begins, played by Dania Ramirez
- Alejandro — Maya's twin brother, played by Shalim Ortiz.
- Takezo Kensei — an ancient samurai warrior and Hiro's childhood hero, played by David Anders
- Detective Fuller — a New York Police Department officer, played by Barry Shabaka Henley
- Ricky — the ringleader of a group of Irish thugs, played by Holt McCallany
- April — a "good girl" cheerleader at Claire's new school, played by Lyndsy Fonseca
- Debbie — a "mean girl" cheerleader at Claire's new school, played by Dianna Agron
- A Japanese princess — her name is unknown, but she'll be played by Eriko Tamura
- Monica's grandma — played by guest star Nichelle Nichols