It's only the beginning of Summer, but after getting a look at the trailer for Les Misérables, the buzz is already starting up. We got plenty of feedback about the peek at the movie musical, as well as your thoughts on this week's Game of Thrones, and your nominations for the season's best Glee performances.
- "I don't know if it's the song or if it was the trailer but I got goosebumps. Amazing!" — Fifaxita
- "Ooh, that's an amazing trailer. I'm tearing up! I have about 150 pages left in the book and can't wait for the movie!" — likethedirection
- "I was lucky enough to see Les Miz on Broadway twice, and just hearing the music in this trailer has my hair on end! I was wondering when Hollywood was finally going to do this, and it looks like they are doing it with style! Can hardly wait!" — slywlf
To read some comments about TV this week, just read more.
- "I'm not sure what the deal is with The Hound and Sansa. He definitely has feelings for her, I just don't know what they are. I'm hoping that Tyrion is not dead — he is one of the best characters on this show, and plays such an important role. Missed Arya this week, can't wait to see her with The Mountain, although I will miss her exchanges with Tywin. What is going to happen when he realizes who she is? Can't wait!" — Livvy-P
- "I'm not surprised people liked this episode more so than others; the fact that George R. R. Martin wrote it is major. He wanted to [make] sure this major battle was depicted in the right manner. Well done." — demarco11
- "Great episode. As much as I missed other characters it was great to finally see some movement in the storyline!" — Renees3
- "What about 'We Are Young,' 'Rumor Has It/Someone Like You,' and 'We Found Love'? All great!" — cupcakegirl
- "I actually prefer the Glee version of 'Somebody That I Used to Know' over the original. That was such a great episode!" — DivaStaTus
- "It has been a great season with amazing performances, but will the next season be just as good, since half of the characters are leaving?" — Crys-lautnrfan
Photo courtesy of Universal Pictures