- TV Squad isn't sure that Victoria Beckham would be nasty enough to host her own fashion-disaster show.
- Popwatch examines the apparently "definitive" list of the 50 Gayest Songs of All Time.
- The TV Addict isn't sure that any one actress could live up to the hype of being "the mother" on How I Met Your Mother.
- The Film Experience wonders if there was ever a prettier brunette in Hollywood than Natalie Wood.
- Whoa! The Telefile reports that the Television Without Pity creators are leaving TWoP.
- Vulture tries to handicap which Kid Nation contestant is suing CBS.
- Check out the final installment of PopSugarUK's interviews with Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman! These girls are really well-spoken.
- Give Me My Remote finds a new Leatherheads clip, filmed in old-time-y, black and white style.
Read More Televison Without PityNatalie WoodLeatherheadsHow I Met Your MotherNatalie PortmanScarlett JohanssonLink TimeVictoria Beckham