- This SNL "trailer" for a spoofy Fast and Furious movie starring Andy Samberg and Seth Rogen is cracking me up. — Cinematical
- Speaking of which, are we just entering the Seth Rogenaissance? — Monkey See
- Zack Snyder talks about a possible 300 sequel. — MTV Movies Blog
- Wow, this is a lot of trivia about the movie Heathers. But now I know things like Heather Graham and Brad Pitt were originally considered for main parts in the film. — Neatorama
- These TV show dioramas may be the best thing you see on the Internet all day. — TV Squad
- Unless it's actually these Peeps dioramas of scenes from The Office, that is. — Office Tally
- Leighton Meester's new song "Birthday:" hit the dance floor or leave the club? — PopSugar
- The top 10 shows most in danger of cancellation. — TV.com
Around The Web
Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen Spoof the Campaign Trail in New Bud Light Super Bowl Ad: 'Just Wait 'Til You See Our Caucus'
Bradley Cooper and Jake Gyllenhaal Reading Lines From Clueless Is the Most Charming Thing You'll See All Day
We Know Michael Fassbender Is Gorgeous, Now His Costars Confirm He's "Brilliant" Too
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.