- Popwatch writer Annie Barrett has a hilarious note that her mother passed to her father on a plane, explaining how to adjust the volume on an iPod, which prompted Annie to ask: What's the most basic technological instruction you've had to explain to the tragically unhip?
- Best Week Ever is holding a quirk-off between Daniel Day-Lewis and Jeremy Irons.
- LilSugar wants to know if you can handle any more Real Housewives.
- Inspired by Amanda Seyfried's character's dilemma in Mamma Mia, FilmExperience wonders which of her three possible daddies would be your daddy: Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth or Stellan Skarsgård?
- TV Squad names some of the best Six Feet Under corpses, including the one that makes me scared to ever put my head through the roof of a limo.
- Cinematical ponders whether or not Robin has any place in Christopher Nolan's Batman movies.
- Lucky TV with MeeVee has seen three hours of Generation Kill, and it sounds like everything I'd hope it would be.
- One brave contributor to The TV Addict lays out some reasons for hating Lost.
Read More RobinJeremy IronsGeneration KillDaniel Day-LewisChristopher NolanAmanda SeyfriedSix Feet UnderLost