If you missed out on the chance to submit yours (and be featured on Buzz!), not to worry: I have a whole new challenge lined up, spawned by New York I Love You. I was watching the film as part of my Valentine's festivities, and got inspired — how about a list of your favorite Manhattan-based movies? I can think up a ton off the top of my head: Breakfast at Tiffany's, You've Got Mail, Annie Hall, and more recently, Sex and the City.
Just join my group in community, title your post "Favorite New York Movies," and write up a list with five (or even ten) of your most-beloved. I can't wait to read your picks!
For more directions on how to post to Buzz's newest group, read more.
- Create a PopSugar account or log in to your account.
- Join Movie Lists Group
- Click on New Post in the black bar at the top.
- Create your post including your list and upload a couple images.
- The Rich Text Editor bar across the top will allow you easy customization of each post.
- Choose your Advanced Options, including categories, tags, and publishing options.
- Click Create Post.