America's Next Top Model will return next month with a whole new set of catwalk hopefuls and the usual boatload of Tyra antics. Today, the CW is giving us our first glimpse of the 14 aspiring models who will strut onto our TV screens come Feb. 20. Is it bad that at this point, when I see these photos, I immediately start imagining what the girls will look like after makeover week?
This season, Paulina Porizkova is replacing Twiggy on the judging panel, and I can't wait to see what she adds to the show. After all, she was utterly charming during her all-too-brief stay on Dancing with the Stars last spring. For now, you can check out the names and photos of the 14 new contestants when you
Top row (left to right):
- Whitney, 20, student, Atlantic Beach, Fla.
- Stacy-Ann, 22, student, Miami
- Marvita, 23, retail sales, San Francisco
- Lauren, 22, artist, Brooklyn
- Kimberly, 20, customer service, Worcester, Mass.
- Katarzyna, 22, finance, Roslyn, New York
- Fatima, 22, student, Boston
Bottom row (left to right):
- Dominique, 23, receptionist, Columbus, Ohio
- Atalya, 18, student, Brooklyn
- Claire, 24, production coordinator, New York City
- Anya, 19, retail sales, Honolulu
- Amy (a.k.a. "Amis"), 20, waitress, Bartlesville, Okla.
- Allison, 19, hostess, Waunakee, Wisc.
- Aimee, 18, hostess, Spanaway, Wash.
Photos courtesy of The CW