Viewers and critics were quite vocal this week about their opinions on Aaron Sorkin's newest creation, The Newsroom. The show recently premiered on HBO, and many of you sound like you're enjoying the series so far. Meanwhile, Channing Tatum is everywhere, including Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Take a look at what everyone had to say this week!
- "I thought it was fantastic. I also loved the original trailer, and had high expectations — the show surpassed them for me. Jeff Daniels and Emily Mortimer were terrific. I really love seeing Sam Waterston back on TV. Supporting cast was funny and engaging. I thought the first scene was great, and by the end of the episode, I was eager to see where all of the story lines would go. I already set up a season pass!" — Livvy P.
- "I expected it be awesome and it was. So glad Sorkin is back, great premise script and cast. Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer and Sam Waterston were are perfect for their roles. This show should be around for long time." — caroland8
- "I actually really loved it! Aaron Sorkin can't not impress me. And I love the genius that gave Emily Mortimer that role because I feel she doesn't get enough credit for her acting!" — supertramp
To find out what the reaction was to Channing Tatum's skit on Fallon, just read more.
- "I love Jimmy in braces!" — ModernGraceKelly
- "BEST way to start the morning." — Alicia Lu
- "This was hilarious!" — gd101