- Brothers and who? Gee, you think maybe ABC shouldn't have brought back Brothers and Sisters for its first new episode in a while on the same night as the Grammy Awards? The show drew just 8.6 million viewers, way fewer than normal.
- Not the warmest Welcome. Good news and bad news for Welcome to the Captain. First, the bad: It drew only 7.1 million viewers. The good: That wasn't a big drop from its premiere, which got 7.9 million.
- Aw, nuts. Despite a devoted fanbase, Jericho didn't make a splash in its season premiere, drawing just over 7 million viewers. Now what will they send?
- Brother not so big in the winter. Big Brother is one of the biggest hits on TV during the summer months, but it looks decidedly average in the winter. Its Tuesday premiere didn't do much better than Jericho, drawing 7.3 million viewers. Its second episode got only 5.8 million viewers on Wednesday.
- Lipstick vs. Cashmere? Eh. Cashmere Mafia held steady but still didn't do great, bringing in 5.2 million viewers. Meanwhile, the second week of Lipstick Jungle had about a million more viewers, drawing 6.1 million.
- And finally: a first. This is actually last week's news, but the numbers weren't known till this week: For the first time ever, Craig Ferguson beat Conan O'Brien for their shows ending the week of Feb. 8. Woohoo for the new citizen!
Photo copyright 2008 ABC, Inc.