- Raisin looks sweet. ABC's TV-movie adaptation of A Raisin in the Sun performed well on Monday night. It wasn't a blockbuster by any means, but at a time when TV movies generally don't draw huge audiences, an average of 12.7 million viewers is nothing to sneeze at.
- Men in trouble? Men in Trees finally returned to the schedule this week, but not many people took notice. The show's first new episode since December drew just about 5.7 million viewers, not much better than what Cashmere Mafia was getting in the same slot.
- Idol lends a hand. In addition to scoring between 25 and 28 million viewers each of the three nights it aired this week, it also helped to relaunch Back to You. On Tuesday, the show got a series-high 12.33 million viewers; it stayed steady on Wednesday with 12.3 million viewers.
- Not-so-big Brother. Despite a lot of controversy, Big Brother's winter edition continues to struggle. Its Tuesday edition got 6.7 million viewers, but on Thursday, it lost more than a million of them.
- Lost getting lost? Lost had its lowest ratings of the season so far on Thursday, drawing 12.8 million viewers — second to Don't Forget the Lyrics on Fox.
Photo copyright 2008 ABC, Inc.