- Ugly numbers. Last week, I noted that Ugly Betty had barely squeaked past Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? in the ratings. This week, the fifth graders trumped Betty. The show pulled in just 7.9 million viewers, finishing third behind Fifth Grader (which was No. 2) and Survivor.
- Farmer needs some viewers. Doesn't look like many people want to see what's going on with Farmer Matt and his flock of wannabe wives. Farmer Wants a Wife got 2.4 million folks to tune in on Wednesday.
- Back in the House. House returned to solid (if not stellar) numbers in its new time slot on Monday night, with 14.5 million viewers. That was actually a season low for House, though lots of other shows would kill for those numbers. Maybe people weren't used to looking for it on Mondays yet.
- Little Brother. Big Brother wrapped up its not-so-big Spring season on Sunday by pulling in 6.7 million viewers. CBS is not deterred, however, signing the show up for its regular Summer spot starting in July.
- Teen sex and demon hunting: equally entertaining. Reaper and Gossip Girl had nearly identical ratings this week, each bringing in 2.51 million viewers. GG did slightly better among the key 18-49 demographic — but both made the iTunes download chart, too, with the GG episode at No. 1 and Reaper's at No. 15.
Photo copyright 2008 ABC, Inc.