- Must love dogs. CBS's Greatest American Dog premiered to a pretty giant audience by Summer standards on Thursday. The show brought in 9.5 million viewers — and, as CBS's tongue-in-cheek press release pointed out, it won the night among dogs, as well.
- Maybe this will make Gordon Ramsay happy. Hell's Kitchen went out on a high note with its season finale on Tuesday, grabbing 8.8 million viewers — and on average, the season's ratings were up 19 percent from last year.
- Wiping out the competition. Wipeout just keeps getting bigger. The ABC show hit a series high on Tuesday, topping 10 million viewers for the first time with a total of 10.6 million viewers.
- Who gets the rose? The Bachelorette continued its ratings revival on Monday, with an average of 9.5 million viewers tuning in over two hours — and a high of 11.2 million watched the final half hour to see which guy DeAnna chose.
- Dancing to victory. So You Think You Can Dance continues to consistently win its timeslot on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This week, an average of 8.7 million people watched Wednesday's performance show, and approximately the same number tuned back in on Thursday.
Photo courtesy of CBS