- Mad for these men. Mad Men scored big in its second-season premiere on Sunday, drawing just under 2 million viewers — up a million from its first-season average.
- Secret's out. The Secret Life of the American Teenager registered a pretty significant jump in viewers this week, drawing 3.6 million viewers — which, for some perspective, is better than any single episode of Gossip Girl ever did.
- Bravo, Bravo. Bravo's Wednesday night reality shows continued to do well this week, with Project Runway nabbing 3.3 million viewers and Shear Genius not far behind with 3 million of its own.
- Well-attended lecture. A Primetime special about Randy Pausch and The Last Lecture drew 7.6 million viewers on Tuesday, winning its timeslot.
- Bright flash. Flashpoint has been a success ever since CBS swapped it from Friday nights to Thursdays. This week, it drew 7.6 million viewers, almost equal with the CSI repeat that led into it.
Photo courtesy of AMC