- OMG, a record! Gossip Girl is getting a boost in its second season: The show hit record ratings on Monday, with 3.7 million viewers.
- Fringe flies. Fringe recorded a mammoth increase from its first episode to its second. After pulling in 9 million viewers in its premiere, it shot up to 13.4 million viewers this week.
- In the house. House was a big reason for Fringe's boost, bringing in 14.4 million viewers of its own. The bad news: That's a big drop from the season four premiere, which had more than 18 million viewers.
- Weeds wins. Weeds had its best finale ratings ever, with 1.3 million total viewers watching one of the two broadcasts of the episode on Monday.
- Model behavior. The makeover episode of America's Next Top Model was up about 400,000 viewers from last week's episode, with a total of 4.2 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of The CW