- No secret. Fox's Secret Millionaire had a strong debut on Wednesday. It averaged 7.4 million viewers, but that's only part of the story: It also built its audience throughout its two hours, so by the final half-hour, 8.3 million people were watching.
- Brit appeal. Britney Spears's MTV documentary, Britney: For the Record, drew 3.7 million viewers on Sunday — not up to VMA level, but better than an average episode of The Hills.
- Starbuck's star turn. With Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica's Starbuck) guest-starring, Law & Order won its time slot on Wednesday with 11.3 million viewers.
- Grammy moments. Wednesday night's Grammy nomination special was just OK for CBS, with 7.2 million viewers. That's down from its lead-in, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, which got 11.7 million viewers.
- Fascinating. Barbara Walters's annual special on the most fascinating people held its own on Thursday night, winning its time slot with 13.2 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of Fox