- Nice to meet you . . . and you, and you, and you. Showtime's United States of Tara had a better premiere than hits like Dexter, Weeds, or The Tudors, drawing 880,000 viewers on Sunday (or 1.5 million including online streaming and later airings).
- Not Lost, no lie. Lost vs. Lie to Me is shaping up to be a new great Wednesday battle. Lie to Me nabbed 12.4 million viewers (slightly inflated because of an American Idol over-run), and Lost brought in 11.4 million viewers.
- Cylon time. Battlestar Galactica got its standard ratings for its final season premiere on Friday, with 2.1 million viewers.
- Lame gossip? Is there trouble ahead for Gossip Girl? Monday's episode got just 2.2 million viewers. Meanwhile, ABC Family's The Secret Life of the American Teenager almost doubled GG in the same time period, with 3.9 million viewers.
- Housewarming. House had a strong debut in its new Monday time slot, with 14.9 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of Showtime