- Top ratings. Top Chef finished its fifth season with 3.7 million viewers tuning in for the finale on Wednesday. According to Bravo, the show averaged just over 3 million viewers per episode, making it the highest-rated Top Chef season overall.
- Farewell for now, Conan. Last Friday's final episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien attracted 3.4 million viewers, his best audience in more than four years.
- Save Heroes, save the world? Both Heroes and Chuck had a rough go of it on Monday. Chuck hit a new low with 6.5 million viewers, and Heroes dipped to an all-time worst 6.9 million viewers.
- Idol down, but never out. In its special visit to Thursday night, American Idol hit a season low of 20.7 million viewers. But that didn't stop it from steamrolling the rest of its time slot competition.
- Ugly numbers. One of those steamrolled by Idol? Ugly Betty, which has been struggling in the ratings all season and probably didn't appreciate Idol swinging by for the night. The show hit a series low with 6.8 million viewers.
Photo courtesy of Bravo