- Call it! ER may have reached its time of death on Thursday, but at least it went out on top: 16.2 million viewers tuned in for the show's two-hour finale, apparently the best-rated drama series finale since The X-Files.
- No foolin'. One of the week's big ratings surprises was I Get That a Lot, CBS's celebrity-filled April Fools' special. The show won its time slot on Wednesday with 10.3 million viewers.
- Damaged? FX's Damages dropped to 1 million viewers for its season two finale on Wednesday, down from its season one finale — but, on a positive note, it's more viewers than regular episodes of Damages have been getting this season.
- Kids pick Nick. Nickelodeon scored big with its Kids' Choice Awards broadcast on Saturday, with 7.7 million viewers tuning in — including record-setting numbers of, well, kids.
- Shot by Cupid's arrow? ABC's Cupid apparently wasn't love at first sight for viewers: The show finished last in its time slot with 7.6 million viewers on Tuesday.
Photo courtesy of NBC