- Makeover Week is magic. The much-anticipated makeover episode of "America's Next Top Model" pushed the series to a season high of 5.29 million viewers.
- Too bad "Gossip Girl" couldn't take advantage. The show doesn't have too much to worry about since it was picked up for a full season, but it's still struggling with just about 2.9 million viewers.
- Keep pushing "Daisies." "Pushing Daisies" lost about 3 million viewers from its premiere, but it still got 10 million viewers and won the all-important 18-49 demographic in its time slot.
- Big problems for "Big Shots"? "Big Shots" got 9.2 million viewers this week — but 3 million of them changed the channel to something else in the show's second half-hour.
- Time slot wars! "CSI" narrowly beat "Grey's Anatomy" again this week, while "Private Practice" kept its lead over "Bionic Woman" and "Dirty Sexy Money" barely edged "Life."
- Say "ugh" to "Cavemen." The show lost 2 million viewers over its premiere. And yet, it still had better ratings for the week than Emmy-winning "30 Rock."
- Trouble for spies and time travelers? "Chuck" and "Journeyman" had rough weeks, with just more than 7 million viewers for "Chuck" and just less than that for "Journeyman."
- Keep those "Lights" on! "Friday Night Lights" got a better-than-expected 6.5 million viewers in its first episode on Friday nights. Go Panthers!
Photo courtesy of The CW