- Baseball rules all. The World Series dominated the ratings in its two airings this week, with about 16.8 million viewers tuning in for Game 1 on Wednesday and 15.6 million checking out the second game on Thursday.
- Cane not so able? Cane plunged to a series low this week, with just under 8 million viewers.
- Samantha's still hot. Samantha Who? barely lost any steam between its blockbuster premiere and this week's second episode, raking in 14.3 million viewers.
- Mondays at 10 are pretty sad. CSI: Miami still has its following, with 15.5 million viewers, but it's also not getting much competition from Journeyman (6.28 million) or The Bachelor (9.2 million).
- Phenomenon? Not so much. Yes, it was up against baseball. But NBC's Phenomenon was anything but in its debut, with 8.35 million viewers.
- Desperate no more. Desperate Housewives has been rocking the ratings all season. After all that talk of it fading and losing viewers last year, the fourth season is back on top, with 17.9 million people watching the most recent episode. Wisteria Lane is fun again!
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners