Last night's episode of "The Office" was packed with plot development (and "Office" bingo opportunities). Michael and Jan take their romance public at a party hosted by the CFO, where Jan asks Michael to sign a "love contract" and Jim is treated to a tour of Karen's ex-boyfriends (or so we think). Meanwhile, the rest of the Dunder-Mifflin staff got their drink on a local bar, where Creed admits he used to run a small fake I.D. business and Roy reveals his true jackass colors.
Even amid the drama, there were plenty of great lines and highlights. I'd love to share them all with you, but unfortunately, a major technical malfunction caused me to lose all of my notes. Thankfully, I managed to scrape together some memorable lines, but I need your help in remembering the best quotes. To see mine and to add your own,
- Jim on why he doesn't want to attend the party:
“I don’t like talking paper in my spare time. (Or my work time.) And did I use the word 'pointless'?"
- After Michael signs the love contract, Jan asks:
"What's that over the 'i'?"
Michael: "That's a heart."
- Pondering the future, Jan imagines a "best case scenario," wherein she gets married and has kids, and a worse case scenario, in which she collapses on herself like a dying star.
- Jan: "Why is this so hard? Um... that's what she said. Oh my God, what am I saying?"
- "Oh good, you're up." — Dwight, to the CFO's kid, whose bedroom he sneaks into.
- "There was nowhere to cuddle in the bathroom." — Michael to Jan, who is angry that he won't join her in a bathroom tryst.
- Pondering the future, Michael tells Jan he wants kids and the picket fence and the ketchup fights and the giggles.
Now, tell me: What were you favorite quotes from last night's episode?