- The Golden Globes aired Sunday, and we gathered all the best photos from the night, along with the moments that made the show worth watching and the best quotes. Missed it? Check out the full list of winners and vote on whether you agreed with the choices.
- The new year is in full swing, so we chatted about the 5 movies we can't wait to see in 2012 on The Buzz With Becky and Shannon.
- The Vampire Diaries's villain Joseph Morgan sat down to chat and spilled all about his upcoming love interest.
- We headed off to the Sundance Film Festival this week, and we told you about the 10 movies we're most excited to see.
- We found something to toast when we learned Cougar Town's season three premiere date.
- It's not the only show we're happy to see return soon — Mad Men is coming back in March, and this week we saw the season five poster with a flailing figure on it.
- There were some big moves in reality TV — first Emily Maynard was chosen as the next Bachelorette, and less romantically, we met the new contestants of Survivor: One World.
- Jason Segel emerged in a new trailer for Jeff Who Lives at Home showing off his semi-serious slacker side.
- We were reminded that Mar. 23 can't come soon enough when we saw the final poster for The Hunger Games featuring Katniss.
- Once Upon a Time's Jennifer Morrison dished with us about Emma's upcoming love interest and which fairy tales she wants to see on the show.
Around The Web