- The networks unveiled their new shows at this week's upfronts, and we got a peek at new Fall schedules for Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS, and The CW. There's now lots of info for each of the upcoming series, so get to know them all by watching trailers for all the new shows.
- After nine seasons, The Office came to an end with a sweet episode that includes Dwight and Angela's wedding. To celebrate the milestone, we recounted the best episodes of all time and took a look back at Jim's floppy hair evolution.
- More season finale madness: Nick and Jess got together on New Girl, things got totally bonkers on the Vampire Diaries finale, and someone died on Grey's Anatomy.
- How I Met Your Mother finally revealed the mother, but there's a catch: Ted won't meet her for quite some time.
- Meet your kickass ladies of Summer blockbuster season!
- Need something to watch now that shows are on hiatus? Here are 13 shows to get you through the Summer.
- Speaking of Summer shows, meet the new men competing on The Bachelorette.
- Ready for another beloved book to hit the big screen? Check out the first pictures from Divergent.
- We chatted with Simon Pegg about Benedict Cumberbatch, while Alice Eve admitted to us that she spilled some Star Trek secrets.