As it gets closer and closer to Halloween, I find Reaper to be more and more satisfying — especially when it features blob people, like this week's episode does! I do wish there had been more Ray Wise wisecracks this week, and I'm starting to grow weary of the Sam-Andi drama, but there were definitely some moments that made me laugh out loud, as always:
- Sam suggests the demon come out to karaoke, and that he could be the demon's wingman. "Not to suggest you need any help. You're a very attractive demon."
- Sock holds Sam's hand while walking through the parking lot so Sam doesn't slip and fall. So cute!
- Sam: "I look like a jerk. A jerk with tape on his shoes."
- Ben: "Household slime?"
Sock: "Come on, Ben, everyone knows what household slime is, give me a break."
- Sam's dad: "I have skills, Sam. All those years in advertising... I can use those skills. I've created cartoon mascots to sell cigarettes to kids, Sam. To kids. Tell the devil that!"
- Sock belly-bumps Sam!
- Sock attacks a man with the vessel, which happens to be an ugly holiday sweater.
- Devil: "What's your plan?"
Sam: "I'll outcharm him."
Devil: "Right. Good luck with that."
- Sock keeps the Kinkos receipt "so Satan can reimburse me."
- Sidenote: Those Reaper "Happy Halloween" promos with the Devil playing in the leaves to the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" make me ridiculously happy.
- Sock: "Kinda want to break the law so she can get all legal on me."
- Hooray for Gladys having more of a role! "You need an extraction?" She whips out super sharp talons to get the sweater off Sock.
More highlights if you read more
Photos courtesy of CW