- If you missed Amy Poehler's impression of Project Runway's Christian on SNL I highly recommend kicking your weekend off with this clip.
- ER has been around since 1994 and might be back for yet another season — and they're even courting older stars to return. The '90s are hot right now as the big news out of the CW is that they're looking at a spin-off of Beverly Hills 90210. Any characters from that hit show you'd like to see again?
- Check out the trailers for two cool action thriller trailers out right now: The Incredible Hulk starring Edward Norton and Righteous Kill starring super acting duo Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino. Norton also made news this week with talk about developing an Obama documentary.
- There was a lot of scary movie remake news this week that struck me as mostly odd, involving more Michael Bay projects and tomatoes that kill.
- What do you think of the new Breeders song? And did you hear? You'll be able to get the new REM album on Facebook!
- Some things don't need a part two — I'm looking at you, Lost Boys 2. However, somethings should be recast (just for fun!). What actors do you think could fill the big shoes of the characters in Jerry Maguire?
- Whether or not you thought letting Idol contestants sing the Beatles was blasphemous, America loved it, and next week the top 11 will be singing more from that songbook. Let's hope Kristy Lee Cook leaves the fiddles out this time.
Photo of Christian courtesy of Bravo