The best parts of the week were when you weighed in, so check out my polls:
- If Ocean needed a fourteenth person and that person were a woman, which lady could play Ocean's Fourteenth?
- Do you have any interest in Eli Roth's torture-horror film Hostel: Part II?
- Would you get busy with Seth Rogen? Yes, I mean in that way.
- What is this summer's song?
And in other news...
- Check out the top ten summer TV shows you should keep an eye on.
- Feist has a cool remix of her song "The Gatekeeper."
- Clive Owen is back to doing his "protect the baby" thing (and looks damn fine doing it, again) in Shoot 'Em Up.
- "Grey's Anatomy" fans: T.R. Knight will be back for another season along with a pay increase, while Isaiah Washington was just fired from the show. Tell me: Will you miss Dr. Burke?
- Both Rilo Kiley and The B52s are working on new albums! Separately, that is.