- We have four movies hitting theaters this weekend, including The Box, Precious (check out my interview with star Gabby Sidibe), The Men Who Stare at Goats, and A Christmas Carol if you want some early holiday cheer.
- Speaking of the holidays, if you're already thinking up presents, I've got suggestions for your mom, dad, and grandma.
- In Twilight-related news: I asked you to speculate which New Moon actor would have the biggest post-Twilight career. Plus, Books of Twilight member audreystar had a few words of advice for the Breaking Dawn screenwriter.
- I took a peek at two highly anticipated film trailers: Angelina in Salt and a very beefy Jake Gyllenhaal in Prince of Persia.
- Angelina also popped up on my list of 10 favorite actors with famous parents!
- Weezer's new album came out. I gave it my review and watched their performance with Leighton Meester.
- Alec Baldwin had a good week: First, he got tapped to host the Oscars alongside Steve Martin, and he's reportedly getting a new love interest on 30 Rock — Julianne Moore!
- V premiered, so I asked for your opinion on it — and on these 10 TV shows that transitioned to college.
- Don't forget that Sunday is the season finale of Mad Men! But don't be sad, there's always their Office doppelgangers.