- Hooray for "Ugly Betty"'s Becki Newton! Check out my interview with the thoughtful and funny lady. Also, did you notice how funny Tyler Labine was in "Reaper" this week? I interviewed him, too!
- Welcome back, fall TV! Want to weigh in on what you thought of this week's wave of season premieres? Check out my rundowns of this week's "Heroes," "House," "Private Practice," "Reaper," "The Office," "Grey's Anatomy," "Chuck" and "Ugly Betty." If you watched closely this week and think you know your stuff, take my TV quiz!
- Speaking of fall, get in the mood for the chilly season with Matt Pond PA's distinctly autumnal album Last Light. I think it's pretty darn great.
- Tell me: in this hypothetical situation, who would you cast in a modern remake of Fast Times at Ridgemont High?
- Natalie Portman and Jason Schwartzman star in Hotel Chevalier, Wes Anderson's short film that is now available for free on iTunes.
- What's your favorite one-liner from TV or movies? I had a hard time choosing between "I'll have what she's having" (When Harry Met Sally) and "May the Force be with you" (Star Wars).
Photo copyright 2007 ABC, Inc.