- We're nearing the end of the decade — how crazy is that?! — so I decided to take a look back at my 20 favorite films of the past 10 years.
- Along with my list, don't forget to check out Community member shannoninsf's submission for her top 10 albums of the past decade. Submit your own list here!
- While we're picking favorites, my recaps of the year's headlines and best of 2009 polls raged on. This week I asked you to weigh in on movie girlfriends and their male counterparts, the funniest films, and many others.
- Want to win tickets to a special screening of Sherlock Holmes and a limited edition Xbox 360 (valued at $1,000)? Just take this three-question quiz to enter!
- In TV news, Glee's fall season finale got my thumbs up, Top Chef's got my thumbs down, and Flight of the Conchords said goodbye for good (love you, Bret).
- We took a peek at the trailer for The Sorcerer's Apprentice, along with the first official movie still from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. You gotta love Harry Potter, but tell me which books shouldn't have been made into movies?
- I still have the chorus from this new Vampire Weekend song stuck in my head.
- The holidays are around the corner! Get into the spirit by testing your knowledge of Christmas movies, stock up on presents with some gift guide ideas, or check out these themed SNL skits.
- Or hey, if you're feeling very bah humbug, you can always rant about the holiday songs that drive you crazy (that means you "Wonderful Christmastime").
Latest Movies, TV & Music