There are a ton of books becoming movies , but if you'd rather read (and later, see) something romantic, we've got you covered. There are several beautiful love stories in the works, like the tragedy-tinged If I Stay, which comes out this week, while some are on the racier side (hello, Fifty Shades). Find your next romance to get sucked into — and then see if you can imagine your favorite actors as the love interests!
Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern
- What it's about: Childhood best friends Alex and Rosie are separated as teenagers when Alex's family moves from Ireland to America. Rosie feels lost and plans to join him in Boston, but a surprise pregnancy keeps her tied to Ireland, and they struggle to navigate true love.
- Who's starring: Lily Collins and Sam Claflin star in Love, Rosie , the film adaptation.
- Watch the trailer for Love, Rosie .
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
- What it's about: High school sweethearts Dawson and Amanda reunite years later, when they both return to their hometown.
- Who's starring: Michelle Monaghan is Sparks's latest leading lady, Amanda. James Marsden will play her love interest, Dawson.
- Watch the trailer for The Best of Me .
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- What it's about: Spanning decades, the book kicks off in 1962 on the Italian coast, following the ups and downs of a love affair that ends in Hollywood years later.
- Who's starring: Imogen Poots will play Dee Moray, and Todd Field will direct the film adaptation.
Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
- What it's about: A young woman named Bathsheba Everdene has to deal with the difficult, sometimes tragic consequences of being in relationships with three different suitors at the same time.
- Who's starring: Carey Mulligan , Tom Sturridge, and Matthias Schoenaerts will star in the film adaptation.
The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan
- What it's about: The romantic read traces a diamond engagement ring from the 1930s to now, weaving together five relationships along the way.
- Who's starring: The film adaptation hasn't been cast, but Reese Witherspoon  will produce.
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- What it's about: The magical series follows two magicians who compete in a mysterious circus that runs from nightfall to dawn.
- Who's starring: There hasn't been any casting news yet, but Jane Eyre writer Moira Buffini will pen the script.
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
- What it's about: The love stories of two couples — an elderly one and a young one — are intertwined in a North Carolina setting.
- Who's starring: Scott Eastwood and Britt Robertson are playing the younger couple.
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- What it's about: Good girl Abby heads to college and meets a charming, tattooed guy named Travis who challenges her to a bet: if he loses, he has to stay abstinent for a month, and if he wins, she has to live with him for a month.
- Who's starring: The film — which has been compared to Fifty Shades of Grey — hasn't been cast yet, but screenwriter Julia Hart is attached.
Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks
- What it's about: The historical drama tells the story of an Englishman, Stephen, and an older married Frenchwoman, Isabelle. After their affair, Stephen can't help but hold onto the romance while he serves in WWI.
- Who's starring: Nicholas Hoult will star in Birdsong  as Stephen, the 21-year-old WWI army officer, and Clémence Poésy is Isabelle.
Fifty Shades of Grey
- What it's about: In E L James's sexy bestseller, college student Anastasia meets Christian Grey, a handsome billionaire who turns her world upside down when he approaches her about a sexual relationship.
- Who's starring: Dakota Johnson  is playing Anastasia, and Jamie Dornan is Christian; see who else is in the Fifty Shades of Grey cast .
- Watch the trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey .
Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín
- What it's about: A young girl from Ireland starts a new life in New York in the 1950s. She falls in love with an American but feels torn between him and her family back home.
- Who's starring: Saoirse Ronan is set to play the lead opposite The Place Beyond the Pines' Emory Cohen.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- What it's about: A 17-year-old girl who's been in a terrible accident has to decide to move on to the other side and face a life without her family — or one with her young love.
- Who's starring: Chloë Moretz is starring  as Mia in the film adaptation and Jamie Blackley is her boyfriend Adam.
- Watch the trailer for If I Stay .