Sex and the City 2 may not have won the Memorial Day weekend box office battle, but it did manage to get a lot of fans talking. While I thought it was entertaining, if a little lacking, you guys also weighed in on whether you loved or loathed "the sparkle." Check it out.
- "I loved this movie much more than the first one, mainly because I could identify with the problems despite the decadence of the whole thing . . . but the relationships felt real. Samantha was ridiculous though but the clothing changes provided a lot of eye candy, which I definitely appreciated. It could've been a little more PC but it's just a fun movie to watch!" — prblms4loki
- "It's nothing amazing but all true SATC fans will love it! We go back to the core of SATC = friendships and fashion . . . the men are just a sprinkling here and there. . . " — bronzebeauty719
Not so much:
- "It's not Sex and the City without it being in NYC. They messed up, but I still love seeing them together again." — Anonymous
- "I saw it yesterday and loved it for the fashion, the girls, the sex, the glamour and the fun. But the first movie had much more depth. The costume changes and expense accounts are a little out of control... — SMBR
- "I thought the first one was much better. Don't get me wrong, still loved SATC 2, but the first one was much more funnier and sexier." — Anonymous