The women of Sex and the City 2 grace this week's Entertainment Weekly. Along with this cute cover photo, they're sharing inside scoop about the making of the movie and reliving a few fond memories from their TV days. Plus, the boys speak out, and it turns out that Aidan and Big may have a rivalry brewing off screen, too! I can't wait to get my hands on the issue, but check out a few highlights:
- Sarah Jessica Parker on the infamous camel cameo in SATC2: "Kim and I had this camel that without any warning would just sit down whenever he wanted. And we were dressed like lunatics!...Designer couture on camels. And I mean Couture. I had some vintage Dior pieces from the couture archives on a camel."
- SJP on the trends that Carrie started: "I don't know that I love being associated with the piece of underwear being above a pants waist, which my husband says I'm responsible for but I don't think so. I think Britney Spears is responsible for that."
- Kristin Davis about meeting SJP on the SATC TV set for the first time: "Our first day on the set, Sarah Jessica had this big thing of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and she invited me to her trailer. She [said] 'Let's hang out and get to know each other.' We had 18-hour days, so we bonded pretty quickly. The most famous person on the set, you take their lead."
To hear about the onset jealousy between Chris Noth and John Corbett,
- Chris Noth on Aidan being in Morocco: "I had [the series finale in] Paris, but I was still really f---ing pissed! Corbett gets to go? I said, 'If there's another one, Carrie and Big are going on a worldwide f---ing tour because we need to spruce things up before her first baby or something.' I don’t know I’m making it up."
- John Corbett on getting to go to Morocco: "I love it, because I was ultra-jealous of those guys when they got to be in the first movie. I called Noth on his birthday while I was there. I passed the phone around. I couldn't wait to rub it in, because he was really bummed out that he couldn't come. I like creating jealousy.”