This week brought the arrival of a few exciting trailers, but nothing was more well received than the debut of Snow White and the Huntsman, featuring Kristen Stewart as a fairy-tale character in peril. You guys had a lot to say about that, and you sounded off on TV as well, like the most recent episode of Glee and why you're watching the new series New Girl. Check out the comments of the week!
- "This looks so good. I knew Charlize would make a chilling evil queen and Kristen is just so gorgeous." — popculture whore
- "The trailer looks amazing. Kristen looks beautiful and Charlize is fantastic. Chris is so handsome. Can't wait." — yellowColor
- "I'm really excited about this movie now! The trailer looks great and I think that it's going to be the best one of all the Snow White movies." — ilanac13
Read the the other comments on hot topics after the jump.
- "One of the best Glee episodes ever. Definitely top five. I can admit it, I cried. I don't even like Finn/Rachel as a couple per se but boy were they sweet. The real stars were Blaine/Kurt . . . they're one of the best (romantic) couples on TV right now. I love their chemistry. They just get to me. Love 'em. And OMG, when Rory said his one line during "America" in that garbled Irish-turned-Puerto Rican accent I just about died. I probably rewound my TiVo five times to re-watch it." — ChelMarie
- "I loved this episode, but I think mostly because I love the musical West Side Story. I probably wouldn't have been as excited about this one if it were a musical I was unfamiliar with. I thought the Glee folks handled both "sex scenes" very tastefully." — DCBaxter
- "I enjoyed the episode and really do not miss Sue Sylvester. I know I'm in the minority, but she annoyed me from day 1. I like the episodes that she is not a part of the best." — mrscharles 2007
- "New Girl is definitely my favorite new comedy this season! My mom and I have seriously cracked up while watching every single episode. I think all the characters are lovable, and I like how each of them are funny in different ways." — scubagurl7
- "It's great — so funny and different than any of the other shows in its category. And I have to admit, I too am LOVING Jake Johnson. His Nick is the perfect complement to Jess." — campbrad
- "I love all the characters and the show is super dorky but lovable as well. It's also very funny and unique at the same time." — pattyg7787